CBD Isolate Powder 99% Pure
Non-psychoactive CBD or Cannabidiol overturns all Cannabis stereotypes. CBD is one of 85 active molecules in Cannabis that interact with the human body’s internal receptors. CBD produces zero ‘high’. But researchers are exploring its impact on a growing list of physiological conditions. The potential health effects have led some advocates to call CBD “Vitamin CBD”.
The power is in your hands!
How to use CBD Isolate Powder:
- Place it Under the Tongue
- 2 Make Your Own CBD-Infused Oils
With no taste or odor, CBD isolate seamlessly blends into coconut, palm, and avocado oils. Once your oil of choice has been infused with CBD, you can:
- Infuse it into your morning coffee or post-training smoothie
- Stir it into your pre-workout Greek yogurt
- Massage it topically into your sore muscles
Do keep in mind that CBD has a boiling point of about 160-180°C (320-356°F). If you cook with CBD at temperatures higher than its boiling point, you’ll likely degrade the compounds and lose some potency. If you do cook using CBD isolate-infused oils, aim for lower cooking temperatures.
Vape CBD Isolate:
- Deliver CBD to your bloodstream faster by using Isolate to produce pure, CBD-rich inhalable vapor. Vaping CBD allows the compounds to bypass your digestive tract and reach your bloodstream quicker for faster effects.
- With a vaporization point of around 180-200°C (356-392°F), our CBD isolate can also be vaped or dabbed using a special water bubbler or a vape pen. Already have a favorite vape concentrate? Add a bit of CBD isolate to boost the concentrate’s CBD levels.
Blend CBD Isolate into honey
Boost the CBD potency of your other supplements
For more information on how to use CBD Isolate, visit CBD School.
Be sure to check out our other CBD products!