Inphynite RapidCBD IsoDerm Direct Effects Cream
Temporarily relieves discomfort associated with:
- Body and Joint Pain
- Nervous System Disorders
50 mL | 1.7 fl Oz Pump Top Bottle
Applied to the skin at the back of the neck below the hairline, IsoDerm™ cream delivers the remarkable benefits of hemp-derived phytocannabinoids to critical areas, allowing immediate effect.
IsoDerm™ capitalizes on ISO99™, Isodiol’s proprietary formulation, making the compounds more effective and the results more consistent. Using advanced patented technologies, Direct Effects™ works rapidly, facilitating the delivery of the active ingredients. This unique and gentle combination works without the concerns of systemic side effects and drug interactions commonly encountered with systemic neuro-active compounds.
- Direct Effects™ CBD Technology
- Advanced by BONATH™ (Back Of Neck At The Hairline) Delivery
- Powered by Isodiol’s ISO99™
- Hemp-derived, non-psychotropic formula
- More effective and more consistent than traditional hemp extracts
Dr. Ron Aung-Din is a neurologist with over 35 years of experience in General Neurology and Neuro-Psychiatry. Specializing in epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia, migraine and tension headaches and other disorders and diseases affecting the central nervous system, he has seen a plethora of conditions and continues to work with phytocannabinoids to increase there benefits and make them more effective. He developed IsoDerm™ to help more people find natural relief that may be afforded by phytocannabinoid advancements.
For patent pending Direct Effects™ method:
- Apply 1-2 pumps (1-2g) to the back of the neck, starting at the hairline, working down toward the muscles just below the neck.
For all other uses:
- Apply as needed to the skin.
- This product is not intended for internal use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on open cuts or wounds.
- Discontinue if irritation or discomfort occurs.
- The safety and effectiveness of IsoDerm™ have not been confirmed by the FDA.
- IsoDerm™ has not been approved by the FDA to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Water, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Anhydrous Hemp Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanel, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol
For more information on how to use CBD Topicals , visit Leafy.
Be sure to check out our other CBD products!